It's been a busy week with my parents being here, a big deadline approaching, getting ready to move, and of course, convocation. I didn't attend my undergraduate convocation, but even now have a hard time really feeling as though I've achieved a milestone. Two years is a such a brief time to achieve a degree.
My favorite shots in this set are of my Converse sneakers. After a year and a half, I'm going to retire them and start a new pair... they've definitely earned some rest.
Day 12: October 12, 2011 - Convocation roses
Location: Toronto, ON
Day 13: October 13, 2011 - Sweet things
Location: Toronto, ON
Day 14: October 14, 2011 - Wilting edges
Location: Toronto, ON
In bloom.
Location: Toronto, ON
Day 15: October 15, 2011 - Empty room
Location: Toronto, ON
Day 16: October 16, 2011 - Retired
The places you've been
Location: Toronto, ON
Markings of passage
Location: Toronto, ON
No comments:
Post a Comment